Thursday 26 August 2010

Tuesday

The Halifax ad on TV with the two vapid girls spilling coffee makes me want to throw a brick through the screen. I am becoming irascible.

Met the Chairman at work yesterday, who was most amused at the concept of my attending a balance clinic in the afternoon. Once there, I was thoroughly tested for an hour or two, everything normal until the final test, where water was poured into my ears, causing dizziness, which turned out to be much worse in the right ear than the left. Apparently the results are discussed with the consultant, after which I may hear further.

Quiet evening watching TV after all the excitement. Kooky very cross with the rain. I forced myself to stay up and watch Ultimate Big Brother, which was quite amusing, mainly because of John McCririck's exchange with the tree of temptation.

No comments: