Sunday 1 August 2010

Sunday


'Outside every thin woman there's a fat man trying to get in'. Quite funny quote I heard recently.

Anyway, there is a sunflower which has just opened in the garden. Must have come from some birdseed.

Today I ventured forth to the Walworth Road. Madeleine had been wearing some beige canvas pumps from M & S which I had also recently purchased. They were so comfortable I went in and bought the red ones. I was surprised to receive £8 change from the £10 I had proferred - seems they had been reduced from £10 to £2 recently. Great deal.

Found a paper and some crab claws in East Street market, then all the traffic was cleared so I would not get a bus back, so had lunch in a pub. Then the Carnaval procession came down the street, so took a few snaps. It was a long walk back home, and I fell asleep during the afternoon.

No comments: