Friday 27 May 2011

Friday Again

At the office on Thursday, tidying up odds and ends and having a very frustrating time with Barclay's who seem to have put some kind of warning on the business card, so that I had to spend nearly two hours trying to pay a hotel bill. God knows what will happen when we can't use cheques. They then rang back to query every single card transaction in the past few days. Bonkers.

Today I managed to get my hair done at Regis, despite the awful traffic jams throughout London. First, I purchased a pair of long curtains in a kind of faux silk slub from Primark Home, which will look excellent in the living room. I noticed they had trendy cushions for about £3, and some very good more expensive-looking applique ones for only £8. I also found a bag which will go with so many things.

Must start thinking about what to pack for the Eastbourne week. It so depends on the weather which has been brilliant most of this year, apart from the current week, when it has been fairly rainy and chilly. Difficult.

No comments: