Sunday 29 May 2011

Sunday Iced Yogurt


Disappointed because I thought Dorothy was calling with some proposition. I had been hoping to show my handiwork, but a call to cancel because the proposition didn't add up. Oh well.

Here's a snap of Kook lying on his new quilt. Although the room looks much darker with the purple curtains, it does look more boudoirish. Which is nice. The new quilts will look excellent with the pale lime green linen sheets. And also with the aubergine ones. In fact I may purchase another pair of lime green curtains for upstairs so that I can change the look and wash the curtains I have managed to hang. All I need to do now is find a way of ironing the downstairs ones without getting them down. I may be able to find a steam ironing thingy.

I have made some Greek yoghurt ice cream with agave nectar and lemon juice. At least it is in the freezer. I still want a proper ice cream machine. Today I shall have another go at tidying the airing cupboard. Maybe.

No comments: