Saturday 21 May 2011

South Bank


Met Dorothy in Borough Market and had a satisfactory discussion about my mortgage, with coffee and a bowl of berries. We then strolled along the river to Tate Modern. Julian met us there and they saw me into a cab home, before they continued weekend shopping.

I pottered around for a bit. Before I had left in the morning, I decided to put two garden chairs near the kitchen, where it is very sunny in the morning. I am sitting in the garden more, and people are asking if I have been on holiday. I suppose leathery ancient skin catches the sun more. I would rather be fat and brown than fat and white. Even if a tan is chavvy. So there.

I purchased three 'dresses' made of cotton with something stretchy in. They arrived, and are extremely short and extremely tight. I shall have to wear them over skirts, trousers or leggings but they will look considerably better on a smaller body. I must get one of these.

No comments: