Tuesday 3 May 2011

Tuesday Evening

Blimey, posted something on Twitter which then disappeared. Anyway, I thought of the link between the five men recently arrested and the Wikileak thing, and it appears that others have also been making this link. At least they are on the lookout for nuclear bombers etc.

Romy has had some storms and hail in sunny Spain overnight, but things are now improving. No word from Julian or Dorothy, so hope they are OK.

Evening meeting tomorrow, and the office photocopier refused to work, so hope it will be working tomorrow or I shall have no papers for the meeting unless I find a machine outside. Pain in the arse. Oh well.

Nibby invited me to stay oop North but it would be when I am taking the punters to the Welsh borders so that is out. We may get the chance to meet up briefly beforehand. I do hope so because Nibby is keen to go to Devon for a short break. We shall see. If only I could sell up easily I am still tempted by the cottage for sale in Starcross. I know it is just a silly dream, but so tempting. It may not make financial sense to sell up here though. I have seen a few flats locally which would enable me to be mortgage free. At least I could lose the nasty neighbour.

No comments: