Friday 23 September 2011

Friday 23 September


Things went the way I wanted at the meeting, and hope will continue so. However, the chairman rang me very early this morning to say that our candidate is on holiday for two weeks so the interview has been fixed for a time while I am on leave, but I will have returned from Macclesfield that day. I shall feed Kook when I get back and go in for the evening to take notes etc. Escape from London Bridge beckons.

Today, as usual Evon let us down, so Kate and I discussed our work and had some lunch. Kate brought me these lovely flowers, so kind.

We have decided to plod on with our current projects and meet again, probably some time in October, as we will both be going away for a bit soon.

I seem to have mislaid my red winge, which is rather a nuisance. However the other winges and bits have arrived to make up for it.

No comments: