Friday 16 September 2011

Thursday 15 September


Finally managed to have a chat with Madeleine, who is sensibly departing for a week in Cornwall. Dorothy seems a bit stressed, as am I, what with office changes etc.
I think these sketches are deteriorating. This is either a sign to stop, or a sign to persevere, not sure which. Excellent chicken Penang in Lye Torng. Bought some black rye bread and sent my new red winter coat to have the sleeves shortened, to pick up tomorrow. I am considering wearing bright colours, such as red and green this winter, to try and defy the weather. Postcard from Romy who is having a great time, well deserved. Nibby also very busy creating her new home. She will come down at the end of the month for a few days and I will then go up to see her for a few days. At last, a holiday!

No comments: