Saturday 10 September 2011

Saturday daytime

Sod the chocolates for tonight, I am sure a decent bottle of Pouilly Fuisse will meet the case. Today Ocado delivered, plus I picked some bits up at the Elephant & Castle. Bought paper, had coffee, then repaired to the Lye Torng for a green curry. When I arrived home there were two parcels from Marks - one contained four gigantic lace bras in turquoise and pink which actually fitted, and a nightshirt and two vest thingies, all excellent. One of the vests was a kind of stretch mesh thing which holds most of the lumps and bumps in - rather essential after losing weight at such an advanced age. Well pleased. May recommend one of these to my sister in Newton Abbot, who was complaining about lumps - but then she may have been being sympathetic about my lumps as I didn't notice that she had any. Oh well.

Have found some Waitrose smoked German ham which is a bit cheaper than their Brunswick ham. Kook adores it, so he had three slices for lunch - a change from cat food.

I shall take it easy for the afternoon before the SE1 dinner party, to which I am looking forward.

No comments: