Tuesday 27 September 2011

Tuesday evening flowers


Dear me, I also have a red obsession.

Annoyingly, I arrived home to find a couple of cards instead of deliveries, so will have to stay at home awaiting stuff. Seems if I miss three deliveries the stuff goes straight back to Sweden, so I shall have to await it. Unusual for nobody to be in to receive the stuff, but perhaps the delivery people didn't try my neighbours. Damn nuisance.

Romy has offered to turn my mattress which is very kind of her.

I arrived back last night to bump into Julian, who had fed Kook, and was collecting some earth from the garden for a pot plant.

Yesterday Romy and I had lunch at the tapas place. We sat outside in the unseasonal sun, which was very pleasant. Seems that her holiday went very well indeed, which is good news. We made a detour on the way home to Sensational in the E & C shopping centre, where Romy found some rather good clothes.

No comments: