Tuesday 4 October 2011

NPG


First we visited the Crypt over the road, where I perversely bought one of those stained glass looking roundels which I have never liked, simply because they are not nearly large enough. It is an angel, and I was probably thinking of Christmas decorations.

Anyway, we had lunch at the Picture cafe at the NPG upstairs. Here's a view from the window. Sal went to the Piers Lane and Patricia Routledge event at the Sainsbury Wing and I spent money in the shop, buying some wrapping paper with a map of central London including most if not all of Southwark which will be handy for the office. I also bought a daft flower pop up book. The idea is that instead of buying flowers for your table, you open the book which displays an arrangement of paper flowers. American of course. I thought it was fun.

No comments: