Sunday 23 October 2011

Sunday Morning

Ocado delivered, so decided to just stroll to the shopping centre. Purchased an eye pencil and some very cheap lip stain in Superdrug, made by Sleek, it is called Pout Paint and the colour is Pin Up. It comes in a tube. The instructions said one tiny drop would cover the lips. Damn right. Of course I put it on with my finger which will no doubt remain scarlet forever. Must use a brush, but it certainly stains, and may be the answer to fading lipstick. I may chose a more subtle colour next time.

Bumped into Louba in the Lithuanian shop. She is going to do the odd cleaning session in exchange for conversation practise. I may ask her if she knows anyone who is either fat or reads a lot, as I could offload some of my excessive purchases here.

I may well buy an i-pad. Dorothy seems to think it is a good idea. I forgot to ask him if I can use it to purchase i-tunes to then somehow transfer to my i-pod.

No comments: