Sunday 30 October 2011

Quiet Sunday


Purchased a top and skirt from Marks this morning, which was a bit extravagant but it was a pretty printed velvet which I thought would do for the winter.

Also bought a lunch deal for £10. Instead of the wine you could choose two glasses of chocolate Irish cream so I did. Main course was a lamb bake thing with roasted veg. Profiteroles for pud which I shall take into the office tomorrow, ditto some biscuits I must dispose of.

Cleaned out the pond and fed the fish. Watched Downton Abbey, which is getting more and more boring. Must get back to my journal, so did two foul little sketches (above) to start me off again. Sorry, first is portrait, second landscape, so on its side. Must learn to draw. Just realised it is a bit out of focus. Dear me. Although I had severed relationships with my very difficult ex, I sent him a few quid in a card for his birthday because I knew no one else would. I do hope that will not result in a rash of phone calls or worse, visits to my house. With any luck he has forgotten the address, poor sod.

No comments: