Wednesday 26 October 2011

Rather Hellish Day

The electricity and computers failed in the office. Then I had an email on my phone to say my electricity was being cut off in Spain with visitors in my flat. Then I rang Endesa who could not accept telephone payments, someone had to pay in cash in Spain. Romy said she could pay today, but it will be too late and God knows how long Endesa will take to restore power. I will have to cancel everything until it has been sorted, so emailed my Spanish bank to see if they can help at all. Nightmare.

Went to bed early and had a nightmare about having had a new coat and bag stolen including all my cards, bus pass etc. then woke up at 6am to realise it was not true, so rather relieved, but very stressed about everything.

I have never been so happy at the prospect of becoming free, if broke, again. Rant over for the time being.

No comments: