Wednesday 13 February 2013

Jewish Penicillin

I am rather into making this. Trouble is, I am eating it as fast as I am making it. Did a brief sketch yesterday at Cafe Nova, then another, and today I did a short lunchtime one at Mamuska. My kitchen floor is a nightmare, but have improved it a bit with undiluted polish rubbed in to make it a bit more shiny. No interest in my Air Bnb reduction so looked up Southwark to discover they are letting student accommodation rooms with parking and all sorts of facilities for £30, so I now have the cheapest room in Southwark at only £25 per night. Looks as though I may well have to have a lodger instead unless things look up considerably very soon. Tomorrow I shall be babysitting the gallery, and the following week is the last week of the current exhibition. On Friday I am due to join the Cafe Sketchers at the Landmark Hotel in Marylebone.

No comments: