Sunday 12 September 2010

Crap Internet

My internet 'reception' is hopeless. Halfway through a grocery order it disappears, despite turning things off and on. Better write this fast.

Ordering groceries, I have decided to go with Ocado, then Tesco, then Sainsbury's, then Ocado again etc. For cheapness, Sainsbury's is winning so far but the first delivery will be on Monday, so we shall see.

My first weigh-in this morning and lost 8lb - though probably most is water weight. If I can lose around 2lb a week I shall be happy. Have been feeling slightly ratty this week, but I usually do on the first week or so of a diet change. Rather than drink diet coke as I am not keen on water, I have discovered that Robinsons no sugar added lemon is OK, without that awful scented taste that most squash drinks have.

Seems that Madeleine has done the sensible thing and escaped from London for a few days. Well done!

Julian laughed like anything when I said that Kooky has taken to clawing my toes to wake me up in the morning. Nibby thinks I should use a water pistol against these attacks. Looking forward to a chat with her today.

No comments: