Monday 13 September 2010

Food Obsession

Have discovered that Warburton's do a small wholemeal sliced loaf at 50cals per slice. So I can put a real strong cheddar slice (60cals at the most) on one side, a few drops of Worcester sauce, then a mini slice of ham (30) followed by the other slice of bread. In a toastie bag that makes quite a decent breakfast/giant snack for only 200 cals, eaten slowly with a cup of Lapsang. I am also eating vast quantities of Iceberg lettuce with crushed garlic and some balsamic vinegar, plus or minus some tinned salmon or tuna.

I am drinking the no sugar added Robinson's lemon, and am definitely managing 8-10 glasses a day.

My awful neighbour is on her doorstep again, arms akimbo, trying to chat up any passer-by, including my upstairs neighbours who have just had a baby.

Kooky is becoming very demanding, begging for snacks of dry catfood at all hours. I can't believe he is that hungry. He is becoming my boss.

No comments: