Saturday 25 September 2010

Day in Brighton

Still can't add images from my computer - I can get the iphone app, but normally when this blog says 'add images' it goes into iphoto so I can select one. Now this doesn't work. Took a couple of snaps with the new iphone but still not sure how to actually use the thing. Good thing the numbers aren't yet changed over or I would not be able to answer it. I think the number is going to change on Monday. Oh well.

Took two coachloads to Brighton. Most stayed in the town but Romy and I and a few others went to the marina. There was a bit of sunshine but it was slightly nippy and windy towards the end. We lost a couple who had become lost in Asda. We had waited for them and were on our way back home when the manager of Asda rang to tell us he had found them, so we diverted back to the marina and picked them up.

Romy is off to Spain next week. Pete is coming on Monday. I am hoping he will help me change the sofa covers which are very difficult to do, and maybe fill in some holes in walls and if there's time, plant the two large lavender plants that Julian brought round the other day.

No comments: