Thursday 23 September 2010

Trying to Change Phones

02 have sent me a bill but I cant open it because I have forgotten the username and passcode. Trying to retrieve this they said they would send me a code. Searching in vain in my email I realised that they would send it to the damn phone, which I haven't managed to open to get the sim card in! This is the problem with a secondhand iphone which comes with no instructions. I hate technology. Just googled this and it involves sticking a pin into the phone. Happy though I would be to do this, I think Dorothy said I had to do something, don't know what, before putting in the sim card.

I was warned not to drop the iphone. How is this going to happen? I drop my current phone all the time - in fact just last night it fell on the kitchen floor. If I hadn't signed up for a year with iphone I would be out buying a pay as you go normal phone today.

No comments: