Tuesday 28 September 2010

Kooky Still Ill

The vets could not see him until tomorrow. He ate most of his breakfast but seems to be very dopy and has a problem getting around. Julian came to play with him during the day and noticed he was rather sluggish. He keeps sleeping in different rooms. I have put a litter tray out in case he doesn't want to go outside. I have a vet appointment for him tomorrow morning. Julian seems to think he will get over it, and I should wait a day or two before seeing the vet, but I am unwilling to take a chance.

When I arrived at work, discovered that Romy had done everything except frank the post for the invitations, so did this straight away. I left work about half an hour early as I had been worrying about Kook all day. At least he is eating plenty of wet food.

No comments: