Saturday 14 April 2007

Ice Cream, Cheap Cakes and False Teeth

Bought the Panasonic and discovered it takes three to five hours to make ice cream so useless if I was chosen for the television programme which is unlikely. I shall keep it anyway and practise with it.

I found some ballerina shoes made of very soft material which will look fine with leggings and summer dresses. I also bought some St. Tropez fake tan which I will also find useful.

My friend rang to say she had arrived home safely from hospital and was very relieved to be back. She is very fond of incredibly awful starchy cheap shop bought cakes and pies, such as pork pies and those kind of angel cakes in pink and white with artificial cream inside, so I have advised her to eat as much as she can to put on a bit of weight. She is looking forward to being well enough to go to a local cheap Chinese restaurant here with me and to eat plenty of fried rice.

My son and his wife came around in the afternoon and helped me with moving all my stuff out for the workmen. They did a sterling job, but the place looked as though it had been burgled upstairs. The police have put a leaflet through the door to say that thieves have been targeting this area which is rather worrying. I may take my laptop downstairs when I am out.

Tomorrow I shall buy some cream, eggs and Stilton to make some ice cream.

I shall also buy a file to file down my false teeth and make them a bit more wearable. I have not worn the bottom set since I had them and have been too busy to return to the dental technician. I have worked out which bits are rubbing and will attack these. If this fails they are going back to the dentist.

No comments: