Friday 5 February 2010

Bawdy Babes

Just waiting for the cab to pick me up for today's Brick Lane pantomime lunch.

It is becoming quite sunny, though the two days without heat or hot water seem to have given me an awful cold and I am far from 100% at the moment. Could sleep all day and my nose is running like a tap. Very weak, too. Just had a cup of tea to try and revive me a bit. Will continue this post later.....

Apart from a problem with the number of taxis getting lost and going to Brick Lane instead of E16, we finally managed to get everyone to the place, which is a large church in North Woolwich Road in the middle of nowhere. The lunch was fine with good service, and the pantomime totally politically incorrect but very funny, with a couple of very good female singers. The whole thing was terribly camp in a good way and a great success.

No comments: