Friday 12 February 2010

Diet Chef Delivery Day

Waiting for my Diet Chef delivery. It all weighs so much. Fortunately Romy is taking a week's supply for two which she will collect from me in due course. In order to get a weeks supply free I have to order another large lot of stuff in a couple of weeks, but then will definitely order fortnightly deliveries, which will mean lighter parcels and less storage space needed.

Lost another pound last week. Now 17st 1lb, but suspect I have fallen entirely by the wayside this week what with eating more food with my cold and cough and comfort eating in the cold weather.

Had a great lunch out with Romy at La Cave. A bit expensive but I thought, well worth it.

I hate waiting around for deliveries on my day off. Feel trapped in the house, but I am putting loads of washing in the machine, so making some use of it.

Finally, the food has arrived. I am letting Romy have a weeks' supply for two, which she will collect in due course.

Don't feel like going out now!

No comments: