Sunday 7 February 2010

Cold Sunday with No Newspapers *sob*

Just spoke to Nibby in Oz. She says I should apply easy sealing primer and just paint those chairs - I don't have to get the varnish off. I have taken one downstairs and will buy some paint and primer tomorrow. If they look dreadful I shall just get rid of them. Good thing they were cheap!

Cold and cough awful. Feeling too crappy to go out to get the newspapers. Really annoying as I shall miss my usual Sunday read. Oh well. I shall lounge about and vegetate in the house. Hot chocolate may be the answer. I had not realised how tired being ill makes one feel.

Have just heard that snow is expected - again. Glad I purchased the snow chains to put on my shoes though they are a bit tricky to get on and off.

I wonder if Dorothy and Julian are back from Barcelona yet.

No comments: