Thursday 18 February 2010

Medical Stuff and More


Went to quacks, waited for two hours, appointment took just over 5 minutes. Seems my dizziness is unlikely to be caused by medication. I have to make a long appointment for next week when everything can be checked, and perhaps another referral to the neurologists for maybe a scan under sedation. Told not to return to work today.

Had a small soup in Lye Torng and bought papers.

I hope I am not about to croak before I have decluttered the flat. Not heard any more about next weeks funeral. Bad news from our chairman, seems another of our ex-trustees has terminal lung cancer, so awful.

Invited to what promises to be a trendy opening in Shoreditch on Friday week. Also my friend Ivana wants to meet in early March for lunch. Nibby due in May, so I must remain sufficiently healthy for all this. By the way, may possibly leave one of the chairs dark, as it goes with my little bureau.

No comments: