Friday 26 February 2010

Friday Fraud Victim


Back from the funeral, very moving, and also very tiring.

Achieved a little at work, though much overshadowed by Romy, my deeply vibrant colleague who achieves as much in half an hour as I do in a week or two.

Painting chairs still. Here's one, above. I may paint one in a bright folksy colour, covered in patterns and motifs, just for fun, and it will go in my studio.

Looking through a bank statement noticed two payments to 'Vodaphone cr card T' for £30 each and both on the same day. Since I don't have a vodaphone account rang the bank. Unfortunately someone from whom I purchased something has used my debit card details to top up their mobile. Now I have to cut up my debit card and complete declarations etc etc. Such a pain. If I stop buying things I will have no further problems, presumably.

No comments: