Wednesday 3 February 2010

Boiler Saga Continues

Rang the boiler insurance people and it seems I paid by direct debit so I was able to access the maintenance department. The house was pretty cold yesterday but damn cold by last night. The man is supposed to be coming today. Despite the fire in the living room it was so miserable last night that I went to bed wearing layers of clothing at about 8.30pm. I may well have a large fry-up for breakfast this morning to try and warm myself up. Though the kitchen is freezing because of the giant catflap which certainly lets the cold in.

I am boiling kettles for washing. I shall have to wash my hair this morning which will be rather a pain. If the boiler is unrepairable I can imagine it will take weeks to install a new boiler so I shall have to purchase some more room heating. Kooky is not being very helpful as he has decamped to the studio instead of keeping me warm on my bed at night. Such an ungrateful animal.

No comments: