Friday 26 March 2010

360 Days


Margot's opening at the Maverik Showrooms. Came and went early, as I tend to get rather tired. Margot looked wonderfully glam, and had done 360 six inch paintings, a diary of a year. I couldn't resist buying a couple and would have bought more if I'd been richer. About six or nine in a little group would look good. She also had some of her wacky papier mache constructions: boxes, dolls etc, which were great. Some lovely cocktails were being served.

I met several artists and writers, and the show was opened by Sam Taylor-Wood, who, despite being pregnant, looked ridiculously slim and beautiful, and brought two young daughters with her. Evon had forgotten to turn up and I didn't see Kate. I left fairly early as it became very hot. I must meet up with Margot soon.

No comments: