Sunday 7 March 2010

Good Book, Fat as Ever, and Orange Queen


Finished the Forgotten Highlander (it's real title) last night. I could not put it down so spent a long time reading. The author's name is Alistair Urquhart. Harrowing, but very good.

I weighed 16st 11lb on Sunday, so no real progress there. Unsurprising really, but tried not to overeat yesterday. However I did liquidise a tin of chick peas and some broad beans, added a little olive oil, salt, lemon juice, basil and masses of roast garlic to make a dip for some celery, and ate a fair bit of this, though I am hoping it will be low GI and therefore okayish. I am also overconsuming on bananas because I foolishly purchased two bunches which have gone spotty and need eating. I may be forced to make a banana cake and freeze it.

Have had a go at ruining some of my paintings. The Queen now has an uncharacteristic suntan.

No comments: