Tuesday 23 March 2010

Tuesday Morning

I cancelled my Diet Chef subscription in self-defence: the whole flat is so full of food, and what with having frequent meals out, it will be quite a while before I need any more. Next time I shall just order one or two weeks supply as necessary.

In warmer weather I shall use up my huge stock of tuna, making simple salads with large quantities of Iceberg lettuce. I am definitely a diet failure: this week I lost the pound I keep regaining to reach a weight of 16st 11lb. So not much change there. Must try harder. Kooky's diet is much more successful, he weighs much less already.

I may attempt to get my painting to the Cafe Gallery for the Silver exhibition today. I don't have the energy to do things in the house so may as well go out. I need to get rid of my bright pink chair. May park it outside. Also need to take the heavy electric fire down to the basement. At least the sun is shining now, so a trip out may be a good idea.

No comments: