Sunday 14 March 2010

Mother's Day

Mother's Day or Mothering Sunday today. Awoke at 5am, no sign of Kooky. I was not sure whether he came back last night after going out at about 11pm. Spent ages calling him before giving up and going back to bed. He eventually showed up, demanding breakfast at 6am. Later I was attempting to groom him and was trying to get at about four matted lumps underneath to cut them off when he attacked my arm quite viciously, so had to detach him with some difficulty and give up on this. I shall have to try again when someone else can hold him up while I do this. I am sure that a matted Afro on his tum is probably not a good idea.

Spoke to Nibby who sold a cartoon yesterday. She is quite excited about being filmed while sketching and painting in an art project with a friend. On this occasion the art is a kind of background to the music rather than the other way round.

No comments: