Wednesday 24 March 2010

Work and Hair Oil

Back at work for a day. Masses of post - people wanting to go on outings etc. and a complete mess with the bank which I may deal with next week as it is all so daunting.

Last night I watched a programme on making your own drugs and may well have a go at making the hair oil, in the hope of improving my scalp. There's lavender, thyme and rosemary I think in it, chopped up and simmered in lots of coconut oil for an hour, then strained and cooled, then you add 20 drops of pure peppermint essential oil before bottling and using. Should last for ages. It is quite a good programme and the first time I have watched it on BBC. You can print off the recipes too, which helps. I can probably find some rosemary and thyme in the garden but need to purchase a bit of lavender. If all this is unsuccessful may try the GP again. We shall see.

I think the Kook's success with dieting might be related to the fact that he sticks to it, willy-nilly. A lesson to be learned here. Methinks I shall start hiding food from myself. Or filling the fridge with celery and carrots.

No comments: