Tuesday 13 April 2010

Abuse Unlimited

Dear me, I had hoped my awful neighbours would calm down on receipt of our letter making three holiday offers. Far from it, the daughter rang Romy in the office with an onslaught of slanderous shouting and accusations. After this it was agreed to draw up a report for all trustees and the Chairman, who wrote a warning letter to the punter, stating that Trustees would not tolerate threats and insulting behaviour to staff, and that if any more was reported, they would be taken off our charity list. We have been instructed not to speak to them on Charity matters, and if they wish to contact the charity they should contact the Chairman in writing.

Thank goodness I don't have to deal with them any more. However I am still expecting the brick through the window. Romy has insisted I should ring 999 if I have any more trouble. Oh dear, what it is to grow old gracefully. Something they will never know.

No comments: