Thursday 15 April 2010

Trouble At T'mill - Again

Oh dear. I knew it was the calm before the storm. This morning at 8.45 my neighbour opposite standing outside in her dressing gown talking to her neighbours next door. Actually she was deliberately shouting very loud so that I could hear, but I had the TV on and didn't, just heard shouting, then saw her looking across towards me and heard the word 'holidays'. This will definitely get worse. The letter from our chairman seems to have given her a second wind. What a nightmare. My daughter-in-law tells me that if she keeps harassing me I can ask the council to move them. I suspect it will have to be bricks through the window before this happens!

Unfortunately I had to lean out of the windows to water my flowers in front. Though studiously avoiding looking over the road, I saw the daughter out of the corner of my eye. She shouted 'ere, give me a knock before you leave'. Not sure whether this was directed at me but there was no one else to be seen.

1 comment:

James I said...

Those neighbours are getting bothersome?? You should name and shame!