Sunday 25 April 2010

Sunday


Spoke to Nibby this morning - she tells me she has had the best week of her life, hobnobbing with famous artists and pianists in an Oz artists house, kept as it was when he painted there. Can't remember the names, but the event was all about ?Commedia del Arte with Harlequin and Columbine etc. She did lots of drawing, and her friend did paintings, and they may form part of an exhibition. All very exciting. She is due to leave for Canada on Monday week and arriving here mid May.

Spent the day trotting around tidying up, in between moping about the kitchen flood.
Today I had a Polish lunch and resisted the temptation to purchase a plum tart from Popina.

I seem to be sleeping better upstairs. I now need to compile a new list of things to do and buy.

Here's my little computer bureau with my parents' Napoleon and Josephine (fake Sevres) but quite pretty if you like that kind of thing, and masses of pomanders which I made earlier.

No comments: