Tuesday 20 April 2010

Tuesday

Suspiciously suddenly, the airports are once again open. I hope there are no disasters.

Yesterday and again this evening, Kook is displaying signs of antisocial behaviour, in that he has taken to biting me - not very hard - but noticeably, when he is a bit peckish. The other day he suddenly bit my forearm a couple of times, and tonight, he was rubbing himself against my back while I watched TV and he took a couple of nips at my arm, then my head. I suspect he has become rather wild after his frequent excursions outside and confrontations with other cats and has decided that this is acceptable, despite being reprimanded. Hmmm.

My home upheaval has affected my concentration on anything else. I have not been feeling 100% and put this down to the rather stressful experiences with the awful neighbours. I have now purchased the lace curtain for my bedroom, complete with garlands and cupids, to give me a bit more privacy. This has arrived, and Romy is kindly giving me an adjustable rail for it. When I have more or less organised my furniture I will get the aerial man back to put an aerial in the new downstairs sitting room to watch TV there. I am not sure I also want a TV in the bedroom. We shall see.

No comments: