Monday 26 April 2010

Black Tom

The same cute but annoying black male has been pestering my neighbours at the back and their animals. Their cats have staring matches, but he seems to have moved into their garden and yowls all night, waking my neighbour Ru several times during the night.

Kooky has had a poo in his tray, so I think he has been disturbed by all my changes. Perhaps it is his revenge: I locked his cat flap last night. He did not poo during the night, but waited until the back door was open this morning to poo inside. Bastard.

I keep carrying things up and down. The blind in my new sitting room is broken. I shall replace this with the new net curtain I have ordered. I must say the room is much lighter. I shall also remove the blind in the spare room as I don't need it with curtains.

I am trying to force myself to go out and buy a paper today. I shall leave it for a while. Soon, I should buy some white paint for the fireplace and make a start on this.

No comments: