Thursday 1 April 2010

Good Friday

Found a lovely Easter card from Romy in the office this morning. A nice surprise.

Unusually, the phone rang tonight. A marketing call of course, which was a disappointment. Although I have blocked these from UK, I think they just ring from overseas now. Such a pain to get up and stagger to the phone. If I didn't need it for the internet I would get rid of the land line.

Friday morning. I shall have a hot cross bun as a treat today. Actually we had one for lunch in the office yesterday, so I am doing rather well.

It is so chilly this morning I have switched the electric fire on.

Julian and Dorothy are coming around on Sunday and it may be that Romy's friend Pete will do some work next week. Trouble is, that to do much in the garden beyond just tidying it up a bit will require a visit to the DIY /garden centre. Romy says she may be able to take me there which is very kind, but I pointed out that if the weather continues to be vile there won't be much point in Pete trying to do anything in the garden. We shall see.

No comments: