Tuesday 25 January 2011

Drowning Moth

This morning I found a tiny moth in a glass of water. I emptied it into the bathroom sink and thought it might dry off and struggle out as the water ran off. After a minute it still looked stuck so lifted it quite carefully out, but it was too late. Can't even save a moth. No wonder Kook is so discontented with me.

I still want to see the exhibition at Dulwich Picture Gallery, but it looks rather a long journey without a car. There's also something on at the NPG, and I keep meaning to stagger up to the War Museum. I really must try and organise myself to do stuff.

Dorothy goes to India on Friday for a week. It is Dorothy and Julian's anniversary that week so the timing is not great. I hope the trip is a success, and will look forward to Dorothy's return.

No comments: