Monday 10 January 2011

Monday Again

I am still playing around with my preserved lemons, adding more salt and might add another lemon or two. Perhaps I will pickle some limes. We shall see.

Anyway, watched Zen last night. I had completely forgotten my son was in his forties, but made more aware by watching this, since both Rufus Sewell and his equally handsome brother were friendly with my son when they were in their late teens. Anyway I thought Zen was very good indeed, having missed the first episode I was glad I watched last night.

Kook bit me again this morning, so was banned from the bedroom. That heavy screen I purchased is very useful sometimes. I have a feeling that his goldfish memory is not going to help with this behavioural approach. We shall see.

I have purchased a heated brush thing to help with styling my newly short hair. Certainly putting loads of product in bulks the ageing,anorectically fine strands a bit. I am so self-obsessed - always a danger in single folk.

Lunched at Lye Torng today. Dorian is completely fascinated by Groupon, wishing that he had thought of it a couple of years ago.

No comments: