Friday 7 January 2011

Trying to Become More Organised

This is a non-starter for me. Though I managed to organise a hairdresser appointment and an appointment with the GP today, as well as ringing the bank to pay a few bills.

Of course it is peeing with rain this morning, so Oxford Street does not beckon, though I shall force myself in.

Last night the deeply wonderful linen bedding arrived. In a kind of beige colour, but heavy and with a slight linen sheen. Made in China of course.

I have become rather overexcited and spent about £60 so far downloading from I-tunes, but this means I have most of the stuff I want, immediately available for playing from my ipod. I just have to work out how to tidy it into playlists. At the moment I might well have the Grenadier Guards playing Lillburlero immediately followed by Dr Dre, which sounds a bit surreal. Oh well, I shall sort it all out eventually.

Southwark council rang this morning offering to remove my fire next Tuesday, so shall heave it out to the pavement on Monday night in readiness.

This is a displacement activity - caused by my reluctance to a) go out in the rain; and b) have my hair cut short, as I shant be able to put it up again until it grows. Oh well, onwards and upwards.......

No comments: