Saturday 23 August 2008

Hangers and Bangles


The package from Royal Mail finally arrived on Tuesday, my neighbour collaring the postie to extract it from him. I have used all the hangers and now need a small cupboard in the sitting room for Dorothy to use as a stand for my CD player. Dorothy bought this for my use in Barcelona, and it has been stored since I returned in 2003.

Romy is in Hayling island with the punters. Strangely, Shane Hampsheir, our pensioner pin-up, was singing in the first night cabaret there. Hmmmmm..... I do hope the weather holds out. If not, at least the place is large and covered, with plenty of places to sit around in, and an indoor pool and jacuzzi for the intrepid. If the weather is fine, there are large and beautiful gardens to wander around, and a decent sized outdoor pool by the river estuary.

It is the bank holiday weekend. I may stagger out for a bit, but am quite busy decorating a bangle for Romy (above, almost finished), and redecorating another two coloured ones.

No comments: