Friday 29 August 2008

Shopaholica

I became a bit carried away with my internet Ocado order, and instead of buying sensible stuff, among other rubbish I purchased: a Waitrose Bistro Bacon, leek and Roquefort Tarte; Waitrose Delicatezze Beetroot Falafel; four bottles of Bundaberg Root Beer; a jar of Cassoulet Au Confit de Canard; Economil Organic Almond Drink; Fentimans Mandarin and Seville Orange Jigger; Look What We Found Gloucester Pork Meat Ball; Gaea Stuffed Vine Leaves, The Food Doctor Oranic Omega Butter and Waitrose Kalamata olive and Anchovy tapenade. I must be completely batty.

My literary purchases have also been a bit crazy, in that I have discovered Persephonebooks.co.uk and purchased four books.

I shall report back on these experimental purchases later when I have sampled them.

No comments: