Thursday 14 August 2008

Stuff and Nonsense

Tried two shops for hangers at Elephant & Castle and the quality is awful. I don't have time to go to IKEA so shall try John Lewis. Over half of the clothes from La Redoute have arrived. They are of reasonably decent quality, all fit and look OK. My Jo Malone Red Roses cologne has also arrived. I am still waiting for the rest of the clothes and the quilt from QVC which will replace a quilt I tried unsuccessfully to dye.

Spoke to Madeleine who is meeting the lawyer about the power of attorney thing tomorrow. Her mother is sounding a bit more perky after her sleeping pill dose was halved, fortunately. Maybe this will help her appetite a bit. We are both going to see her on Saturday but haven't made the final arrangements about where and when to meet.

It was fine for a couple of hours this morning, so I managed to spend a short while sitting in the garden, but then it clouded over and became quite stormy.

No comments: