Friday 15 August 2008

waiting in all day for nothing

The bedding has arrived. I have also ordered some quite fancy bedding for when I want to dress the bed up. They tried to deliver a package here on Tuesday, so I tried to get a redelivery online for today. Royal Mail of course. Predictably it didn't arrive though I stayed in all day, annoyingly, so I have complained yet again.

I am now awaiting a rather jazzy leopardskin velvet jacket for any parties I may go to in winter, some more clothes from La Redoute, the new fancy bedding and whatever Royal Mail have so far failed to deliver. Will wait in for a bit tomorrow but have to go to Borough Market for a bit of shopping. I will leave a note on the door and hope they will try the neighbours if they come when I am out. All this is why I have not yet bought any more hangers.

No comments: