Monday 3 November 2008

Waiting and more Waiting and Shopping and Cooking..

I suppose I should be grateful that the mac did not arrive, but waiting in all day and evening for it (deliveries are until 7pm) is very irritating. I have sent the delivery company an email telling them to either deliver before 8.30 or leave with neighbours as I can't keep taking days off and hanging around in the house all day. Even so, I shall stay in until about 3pm today, as I have recently spent so much time on Ebay ordering retro bags and shoes which I am now waiting to receive. I have bought: two pairs of burgundy fifties shoes, a pair of seventies pink ones with some clips which change their look, a pair of bright red seventies ones, a burgundy kelly bag, an odd looking black bag with a large crocodile on it and a rather boring looking blue dress. I suppose if I am a shopping addict, at least it is a rather cheap way of shopping.

I shall today make a pissaladiere to take to the fireworks tomorrow night, along with some hard boiled quails eggs for the children and a bottle of wine. The stockpot was excellent last night after the addition of some celery salt.

No comments: