Wednesday 10 December 2008

Cold Spell

Back to a couple of stormy days at work, and trying to arrange a meeting in January. We have a large party to organise for 100, doing the invitations, and a waiting list for the extra 25 or so who want to come. We purchased some raffle prizes in Eastbourne and will buy some more in the January sales.

It has been absolutely freezing for the last few days. I am doing lots of washing and Julian has offered to help me with a major declutter before Christmas, and has announced that we will be purchasing a tree on 21st December. It is the SE1 forum Christmas do this Friday and I must remember to take the knitting needles I purchased for members of the Stitch and Bitch group. Office luncheon next week.

My dresses from Igigi arrived tonight and they are really gorgeous and a perfect fit. I shall probably buy from them again.

No comments: