Monday 29 December 2008

Cold


Wore my 'blue fox' hat today as it was so terribly cold. It fits rather tightly, but that could prove handy in windy weather.

The shopping centre had livened up marginally today but the Lye Torng is still closed. I had a coffee and read a paper in the so-called Brasserie upstairs, which was quite pleasant, and braved the wait for the hole in the wall to extract some money for Dorothy and Julian before purchasing custard, cream, hundreds and thousands and silver balls from Tesco.

I had gone back to bed after bathing this morning and every time I put an arm out, it became very cold, so was inclined to laze around and fell asleep with Malvolio on the duvet. I woke quite late, so lost about half a day.

I shall have some fish pie and peas for lunch before venturing on the trifle experiment.

No comments: