Monday 15 December 2008

Shoes and Shopping Again


Here are some dancing shoes I found on Ebay.

Today I braved Selfridges in the search for Christmas presents. Texted Dorothy with a present request and had no reply so went ahead and purchased something. At least it can be changed.

Bumped into my friend Beverley there so we had a coffee and croissant for a late breakfast, after which I fell into Russell and Bromley and purchased a pair of loafers. By the time I had found nothing more in South Molton Street I staggered into a cab and returned to the safety of Southwark and had lunch in Lye Torng. I heard on the radio that there has been yet another US scam which has defrauded UK banks out of millions, or billions, can't remember which.

I shall have a further attempt to purchase a present for Julian on Friday.

No comments: