Saturday 30 April 2011

Sudden Weight Loss by Undesirable Method

I don't know whether I was poisoned at the Chop House last night, but today I have started feeling very sick, with bouts of diarrhoea. I shall stop eating for a bit and give my guts a rest. It has definitely become worse during the day. Things are bad. Have just vomited a couple of times. Must be some dietary indiscretion, or poisoning.

This has been going on, non stop, for an hour or two. I have confined myself to bed, with frequent trips to the bathroom. Rang Victorine, and they are both OK (I had suspected the lightly poached egg last night).

12.15am. Awoken by unbelievable diarrhoea again. All very worrying.

Eventually managed to fall asleep. This morning I feel much better, but will forego food for a day to give my innards a rest. Just had an excellent cup of tea. Madeleine was going to come around this afternoon, but I am still feeling somewhat cautious. I have been going through all the food in the kitchen, but all the fresh food was purchased only yesterday. Something has poisoned me though.

As a result of the above my weight is 193.5lb today, but I suspect will increase rapidly once I start eating again, so is untrustworthy.

No comments: